Tramontana R (2009)
The super sports car manufacturer set in the Costa Brava, unveils its latest version, the Tramontana R. The new model is the result of a logical evolution of the previous one.
Thanks to the hard work of the whole technicians team of a.d. Tramontana, a more purist new version is being introduced. The car has been designed in order to increase the sensations experimented by the driver. These feelings give the driver the information needed to push such an extreme car to its limits.
Although the first version was already very competitive in terms of technology, the team raised new challenges to achieve.
The Tramontana R, unlike other super sports cars with radical versions, keeps the comfort as a value and provides versatility, as well as the possibility to drive the car in conventional roads. So much so that gives a surprising performance not only in the track but also outside of it.
The Tramontana team has reduced the weight of the car to 92 kg. despite the fact that the first version had already been done with the lightest materials. Remind that the chassis and the bodywork are completely made in carbon fibre.
- Previous dry weight: 1.360 Kg
- New dry weight: 1.268 Kg
- Weight distribution:
- 42% front, 58% rear
- 50% right, 50% left
Another important challenge has been to give more pure personality to the car; the new chassis reduces the wheelbase in 50 mm and notably improves the handling of the car as well as the aerodynamic performance. All these improvements have allowed to optimize the cornering speed, specially in the track.
- New downforce: 240 Kg (300Km/h)
- Downforce distribution front axle: 95 kg aprox.
- Downforce distribution rear axle: 145 kg aprox.
If you have followed the evolution of the company from its origins, you have surely noticed its constant progression. With the Tramontana R they have shown his technical capacity once more. The future is to reassert itself as a one of the best and most exclusive manufacturers in the small world of super sports cars.
- 100-0 km/h: 32,6 m (2,45 s)
- 200-0 km/h: 124,3 m (4,91 s)
- Torque increase up to 1.100 Nm.
- New chassis with a wheelbase distance of 3.050 mm: (50 mm shorter).
- Monocoque rigidity torsion: 40.000 Nm/º.
- New frontal geometry.
- New electric power steering.
- Lateral G forces: 1,22 g. (with standard tyres)
- Front: New spoiler
- Lateral: New shark gills
- Rear: New rear wing
- Down Force: 240 Kg at 300 km/h
- TRACTION CONTROL
- New scaled levels (3 + off)
- New TFT digital screens.
- Carbon fiber finishing bodywork.
- 0-100 km/h: 3,6 s
- 0-200 km/h: 10,15 s
- Top Speed: 325 km/h (limited)
- Basic: 385.000 € (without taxes)